By continuing to use this website, you accept that we use the following cookies:
We use Google Analytics to provide us with information about how our website is used, such as what countries our visitors are browsing from, and what pages are the most popular. The data gathered is anonymous and can not be used to identify individual users.
You can block the collection of the data generated by the cookie and the data related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plugin available from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
The Facebook Pixel is used for Facebook Ads and Facebook Analytics. It receives these types of data:
- Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
You can control your Facebook privacy settings here.
We use the Google Fonts API to provide the font faces we use on this website.
When you use our website, some data, including your IP address, will be transferred to and stored on Google’s servers. This data is used solely for the purpose of providing the service, and is not associated with other data Google may hold on you. The use of Google Maps API and Google Fonts API, as well as the relevant data transfer and processing is governed by Google Inc.’s data protection policy: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
When you click “ok” on our cookie consent popup banner, a cookie is set so that you will not be asked to reconfirm your acceptance for a period of time.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, here is some more information. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
In accordance with UK and European law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have numerous rights in regards to the personal data we hold about you, including:
- Right to confirmation – you have the right to know if we hold personal data that concerns you
- Right to access – you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to rectification – you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact page on this website.
You can find out more about your rights under the GDPR here.